Not all abrasion resistant sleeving is the same. The likes of canvas, polyester, layflat hose or leather sleeving will provide moderate resistance only to abrasion.
Now available in New Zealand from Cookes high abrasion resistant Kevlar sleeves with strong Velcro® closure tape. With a superior abrasion resistant outer cover manufactured in the USA and a yellow kevlar inner that aids inspection, these sleeves offer the ultimate flexible abrasion protection for your synthetic slings. Quick and easy to fit and remove for correct positioning on the sling and faster rigging time.
- High abrasion resistant easy-fit Kevlar sleeves.
- Suitable for new or existing flat slings or round slings.
- Also suitable for use on fibre rope slings, wire rope slings, chain slings etc.
- Both sides of sleeve able to be used.
- Other lengths available on indent.
- Manufactured in Australia