Exposure of a sling to load edges or corners requires a pad that is not susceptible to cutting because of toughness or zero contact. The CornerMax® Pad forms a tunnel between the load edge and the pad. This geometric separation is essential in protecting the pad itself from contacting the load edge, which provides maximum protection to the sling.
Cookes is New Zealand’s authorised distributor of CornerMax™ cut-resistant sling pads.
- Engineered cut protection designed for use on loads that have a 90° straight edge.
- Rated Working Load Limit of 4,464kg per cm of sling width.
- Attached with hook and loop tape for easy adjustment.
- The ultimate edge protection, allowing synthetic slings to be used for lifting steel or concrete beams.
- Available in 275mm lengths as per chart above.