The Green Pin® Long Mouth Shackle is ideal for use in situations where a lifting point is out of reach for a standard shackle. The Long Mouth Dee Shackles has a wider inside width and a longer inside length enabling you to connect the shackles to non-typical lifting points. Such lifting points are for example often found in the steel sheet pile wall industry. The lifting points on the pile walls are usually set at a depth at which only a Green Pin Long Mouth Dee Shackle can be used to complete the job. The Green Pin Long Mouth Dee Shackle is fitted with a safety.
- Material: Bow and pin alloy steel, Grade 8, quenched and tempered.
- Design factor: 5:1
- Temp. Range: -20°C up to +200°C
- Standard: Meets the requirements of ASME. B80.26
- Finish: Painted Green.
- Certification: This product can be supplied with a works certificate.
- Tested & Certified.
- Manufactured in The Netherlands.