Proudly manufactured in New Zealand. Now featuring a ‘Green Pin’ Safety Shackle on swivel crosshead.
- Manufactured in accordance with AS B298-1871 and BS4018.
- Tested and certified with easy to read WLL plate.
- Quick action single snatch facilitates ease of rope reeving with positive location and locking (sizes 150 – 250mm).
- 300mm block features quick action double snatch to facilitate ease of rope revving with positive location and locking.
- Fully machined sheave with greaseable bronze bearing hub.
- Wide shoulder sheave profile ensures maximum rope guiding and added sheave protection.
- Stepped axle is fully locked for block rigidity. Becket for third fall of rope.
- D.L.L. Australia (Vict.) approved.
- Powder-coated side plates with zinc plated hardware for maximum corrosion resistance.
Larger sizes or double sheave configurations manufactured to order. Refer your nearest Cookes branch or contact us via our website