The KITO ER2 Electric Chain Hoist Three Phase in single speed is environmentally friendly with its new compact, lightweight and energy efficient design. Offering thermal protection to prevent overheating, upper and lower limit switches, CH (counter/hour) meter and variable speed inverter as standard equipment (Inverters installed on 2 speed models only). Available in capacities ranging from 250kg to 20 tonnes in optional lift heights.
- Complies with AS1418.2.
- Rated capacity:
- Single Speed – 125kg to 20 tonnes
- Dual Speed – 125kg to 20 tonne
- Voltage: 380-415V 50Hz
- Duty Rating:
- Single Speed – 60% ED (60 min)
- Dual Speed – 40/20% ED (30/10min)
- ISO Heavy Duty classification M4 & M5
- FEM (Europe) 1Am & 2m rating
- ASME HST (USA) H4 Duty Class
- Hoist body – IP55 (dust proof and water jet protected)
- Push button control – IP65 with emergency stop
- Suspension Varieties: Hook, manual trolley, motorised trolley
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 40°C
- Operating Humidity: 85% RH or less
- Manufactured in Japan.
* Available on indent from Australia.
** H.r. = Headroom