Assembly incl. Socket, Wedge, Pin and Wire Rope Clip. Type Approval and certification in accordance with ABS 2006 Steel Vessel Rules 1-1-17.7, and ABS Guide forCertification of Cranes.
- Basket is cast steel and individually magnetic particle inspected. Eliminates the need for an extra piece of rope, and is easily installed.
- Pin diameter and jaw opening allows wedge and socket to be used in conjunction with closed swage and spelter sockets.
- Secures the tail or "dead end" of the wire rope to the wedge, thus eliminates loss or "Punch out" of the wedge.
- The TERMINATOR™ wedge eliminates the potential breaking off of the tail due to fatigue.
- Utilizes standard Crosby Red-U-Bolt® wire rope clip.
- Manufactured in the USA.